Things You Would Have Never Guessed About 6 of the Most Successful People on Earth
If you believe that success comes easily, you better think again. Below are some of the biggest failures of the most successful and wealthy people on earth.
- Did you know that Jack Ma (Alibaba) was rejected by 30 companies, including KFC? 24 People applied for that job. They hired everyone but him.
- When Bill Gates (Microsoft) drop out of Harvard he started a business called Traf-O-Data, which flopped.
- Walt Disney was fired by his editor from one of his first animation jobs because “he lacked imagination and had no good ideas”.
- When Elon Musk (Tesla) first started out, he unsuccessfully applied to a number of emerging tech companies including Netscape.
- Steve Jobs (Apple) was fired from the company he created when he was in his 30s.
- Warren Buffet was rejected by the Harvard Business School.
As they say, failure is a part of success. Most people are afraid of failing, therefore they avoid taking risks. However, failure make us wiser and forces us to develop strengths and new skills we wouldn’t have otherwise acquired.