TikTok: 6 Tips On How to Boost Your Views
As the time passes, TikTok is becoming more and more popular, especially among the Gen Z. Polarity Technologies Ltd shares with you 6 tips that will help you improve your content performance on the popular video app.
- Sound: Use trending songs or even better, use your own audio.
- Go Vertical: Vertical videos tend to perform better than horizontal.
- Pick a Niche: Focus on an area where you are knowledgeable, and create content targeting a certain audience.
- Post at the Right Time: TikTok analytics will help you figure out when you videos get the most engagement.
- Post Frequently: The more frequently you post, the better you become at it.
- Extent the Watching Time: As Polarity Technologies has learned, watch time matters. For improved performance, make sure you keep the attention of your audience for as much as you can.
According to Social Media Today, “TikTok notes that adding hashtags like #FYP, #ForYou, and #ForYouPage won’t help you get more views.”
“Hashtags like #FYP, #ForYou, and #ForYouPage work just like all other hashtags on TikTok, so adding these to your caption won’t necessarily improve your chances of getting on someone’s For You feed. Instead, we recommend using the space in your caption to add context to your video along with hashtags that are relevant to your content.”